top of page

I work in collaboration with Synergy who are a leading gut healing company.

All their products are created using the most trustworthy ingredients to help support gut healing and gut strength. 

The ecosystem that lives within us is called the microbiome.

This is a complex network of bacteria, fungi and microflora which reside primarily in the gut and impacts the health of every system in our body including our emotional, physical and mental health.  

The microbiome accounts for 90% of the cells in the body, leaving 10% as human DNA. 

The figures speak for themselves...


When you look after your gut health, you look after your entire health and help to protect yourself against life threatening diseases. 

There are over 1000 different species of friendly bacteria in our gut microbiome, getting the right balance and diversity is the foundation to influencing our health. 

The Synergy 'Purify programme' is a great place to start. It's a 7 - 21 day detox and gut cleansing kit containing specific products that help clean out toxins.


It encourages a complete re-balance and the opportunity for gut healing can begin.  

You will learn to be mindful of the gut aggressor foods and give you the opportunity to experiment with the elimination of these foods in order to promote your health.


You will quickly learn how to change your habits for the better, helping you achieve optimum gut healing and overall health & wellness. 

I can help guide you as to which gut healing products may help improve your personal emotional, physical and mental well-being. 

The gut is the foundation to 'elite' health and wellness.

bottom of page